General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. General provisions
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as „ GTCs “) of the e-shop operator of MB TECH BB sro, registered office Priemyselna ulica 15449/2, 974 01 Banská Bystrica, IČO: 36 622 524, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica Ltd., insert number: 8822 / S (hereinafter referred to as " e-shop operator ") apply to all relationships that arise when selling goods to the seller through the online store techsavers.com.
On this page, the customer has the opportunity to purchase from one of the business partners of the e-shop operator, which is labeled as "Seller techsavers" and who is also a party to the purchase agreement concluded by the customer on the buyer side and Seller techsavers on the seller side "seller").
The e-shop operator is responsible for the content placed on this site, administers it, determines the availability and price of individual products, together with the seller accepts and confirms individual orders, processes them and instructs the seller to hand over the goods to the buyer.
The costumer of the seller may be a natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the "buyer"). These business relationships are governed by Act No. 40/1964 Coll. The Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”), Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection and on the amendment of Act of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on offenses, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer Protection Act”) and Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in the sale of goods or services on the basis of a distance or off-premises contract of the Seller (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer Protection Act for distance selling”).
It expressly excludes the application of any other terms of the Buyer specified in the Purchase Order, other document, message, or Buyer's emails that would conflict with these GTCs.
The buyer agrees to these terms by clicking the appropriate box before placing the order on the seller's website techsavers.com. By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he / she was aware that the order and part of the order is obliged to pay the price of the ordered goods. By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he / she was informed about all particulars in accordance with the provisions of §10a to §14 of the Consumer Protection Act.
2. Conclusion of Contract – Order
The purchase contract under which the sale of goods by the seller to the buyer is realized is based on the confirmation of the buyer's order by the seller through the e-shop operator. The buyer will order the goods through the electronic order form on the website of the operator of the e-shop techsavers.com.
The placed order is binding for the buyer who is a consumer at the moment of its sending to the seller, but this does not affect the provision of § 7 par. 5 of the Consumer Protection Act. The order must contain at least the following information: the buyer's identification data in the range of first name and surname of the natural person, or legal entity name, email address, telephone contact, product name, exact product specification, quantity of ordered goods, exact place of delivery (delivery address), method of transport and method of payment of the purchase price. In order to place an order, you must follow the online shopping process and click the "Confirm with payment" button. Please note that by placing an order, you are required to pay for your order. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been received ("Order Receipt Confirmation").
This does not mean that the order was accepted by the e-shop operator and the seller. Your order is an offer to purchase one or more products that you submit to us. All orders are subject to our approval. We will notify you by email to confirm that your order has been shipped (hereinafter referred to as the "contract") is concluded only after we send you the order confirmation.
A summary of the order data will be attached to the delivery receipt ("Electronic Receipt").
3. Availability of goods
The e-shop operator and the Seller reserves the right for serious reasons (especially if the Seller does not have the required goods in stock, or is unable to procure the required goods or deliver it to the Buyer in the required quantity) not to accept the Buyer's order or cancel an already confirmed Buyer's order. Seller will inform the Buyer about that in writing, by email or by phone. We reserve the right to do so at any time. We are not liable to you or to any third party for the removal of any products from this website or for the removal or modification of any material or content from this website, or for the processing of an order after sending an order receipt.
The e-shop operator and the Seller also reserves the right to provide the Buyer with information on replacement products of the same or higher quality and value that you can order, or to give the Buyer the option to withdraw from the contract (order cancellation) by e-mail. If the Buyer does not wish to order replacement products and wants to withdraw from the contract or cancel the order, the e-shop operator or the Seller will pay any value paid by the buyer within 14 days of receiving the email. Provided that the Buyer does not withdraw from the contract, cancel the order or accept the replacement product within a reasonable time, the e-shop operator or the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract and pay the buyer the amount paid within 14 days from the date of delivery of withdrawal by the seller.
4. Payment and pricing conditions
The Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price valid at the time of the order confirmation by the e-shop operator in a due and timely manner for the goods whose order was accepted by the e-shop operator. If the e-shop operator discovers a price error for any product ordered by the Buyer, he will promptly informs the Buyer and provide him with the option of confirming the order at the correct price or canceling it via email or in writing. If the e-shop operator fails to contact the buyer, the order will be deemed canceled and the amount paid will be fully refunded to the buyer within 14 days of cancellation.
The Seller is not obliged to provide the Buyer with any product at the wrong lower price (even if the e-shop operator or the seller has already sent a delivery receipt) if the price error is obvious and infallible and could reasonably be recognized as an incorrect price.
The purchase price for the goods is the price stated on the website of the e-shop operator techsavers.com for the selected goods. The purchase price includes VAT. To the purchase price so determined, the buyer shall be charged with the costs of transporting the goods and the costs which represent the fee charged by the payment service provider for the payment service provided. ("Purchase Price").
Accordingly, and pursuant to Title V, Chapter I of Directive 2006/112 / EC of 28 November 2006 on the common system of value added tax, the place of delivery shall be deemed to be the Member State where the goods are delivered and the applicable VAT indicates within the applicable rate of each Member State where the goods are delivered on the basis of the order placed.
In accordance with the applicable rules and regulations of each jurisdiction, reasonable VAT will be charged on our part when the goods are delivered to a customer who is (or is required to be) a taxable person for VAT purposes.
The Buyer will pay the purchase price in one of the following ways:
- cash or by card directly to the seller at the time of personal takeover of the goods,
- cash on delivery,
- bank transfer to the account of the Seller techsaver, which will be written on invoice,
- payment by card via ČSOB's secured internet payment gateway.
Payment by credit / debit card via secure payment gate with ČSOB, a. s. . - If this method of payment is selected by a non-cash payment card, the buyer proceeds according to the steps communicated to him within the respective Internet payment gateway. The seller is not obliged to send the buyer the object of purchase before the buyer makes the payment. If the buyer intends to use the payment system ČSOB (internet payment gateway) operated by: Československá obchodná banka, a. s., with its registered office at Michalská 18, Bratislava 815 63, Slovak Republic, IČO: 36 854 140, registered in the Commercial Register of OS Bratislava I, section: Ltd., insert no. 4314 / B, is obliged to read the relevant business conditions governing its use before its use. The ČSOB payment system is operated exclusively by Československá obchodná banka, a. s. and the Seller is therefore not liable for any damage caused to the Buyer as a result of or in connection with the use of this payment system. Your credit card information will be encrypted to minimize the risk of unauthorized access. Credit cards are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuer. If the entity does not authorize the payment, the seller will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and will not be able to enter into any contract with you.
Non-cash payments of the buyer are credited to the bank account of the operator of the e-shop, which authorizes the payments and subsequently sends them to the seller on the basis of a contractual agreement in the appropriate amount and time. The purchase price is paid by the buyer by crediting the funds to the account of the operator of the e-shop. The proof of payment will be issued by the seller and will be delivered to the buyer together with the goods.
5. Delivery terms
Delivery of goods is carried out by the operator of the e-shop through delivery or express delivery service (courier) to the address of the buyer specified in the order. If the buyer chooses to take over the goods personally, its delivery is carried out by the seller in its operation, which the buyer has chosen and whose address is specified in the order.
The seller or the operator of the e-shop usually delivers the goods to the buyer within 14 working days from the confirmation of the buyer's order, if the goods ordered by the buyer are in stock. If the goods ordered by the buyer at the time of ordering is not available in stock, the operator of the e-shop or seller informs the buyer of the period within which the goods will be delivered to the buyer. If the goods cannot be delivered to the buyer within 14 working days from the confirmation of the buyer's order by the e-shop operator, the seller or the e-shop operator shall inform the buyer of this fact. In case of delay in delivery of the goods according to the previous sentence, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract or is entitled to agree with the seller or the operator of the e-shop on a new delivery of goods. The Buyer is entitled to use the express delivery service within 24 hours from the confirmation of the Buyer's order by the e-shop operator, which is charged according to the price list of the e-shop operator valid at the time of confirmation of the buyer's order by the e-shop operator. If the seller is in delay with the delivery of the goods to the buyer and the buyer does not withdraw from the contract, the seller is entitled to request the use of express delivery of goods. In the case under the previous sentence, the seller is entitled to deliver the goods to the buyer by express service at his own expense.
Delivery of goods is fulfilled by the seller:
- handing over the goods to the buyer at the place of delivery, if the goods are transported by the seller,
- by handing over the goods to the first carrier designated by the buyer for transport or by sending the goods to the buyer,
- allowing the buyer to dispose of the goods at the seller's premises during the opening hours of the seller.
When delivering the goods, the buyer is obliged to properly check the correctness and completeness of the delivered goods within the meaning of Article 9 of the GTC.
The Buyer has the right to reject the order with errors or to confirm the acceptance of the order with errors and then proceed according to the policy of handling complaints, which form part of these conditions. If the order is rejected with an error, all costs associated with the return of the order will be borne by the seller.
Later reporting of deficiencies detectable during the takeover of the goods will not be taken into account by the seller. In case of non-acceptance of the delivered goods for any reason other than the rejection of the order with errors, the Buyer shall pay the eligible costs incurred by the Seller in full. In the event that the buyer is a consumer, this arrangement shall be without prejudice to the provisions of § 10 para. 3 of the Consumer Protection Act.
If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the goods within 30 days of the invitation to take over the goods by the Seller or the e-shop operator, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Contract. The buyer confirms the personal acceptance of the goods by signing the delivery note, where he also clearly states his name and surname. If the delivery note has not been made for any reason, the buyer confirms receipt of the goods by signing an invoice, which in this case serves as a delivery note. Unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Seller and the Buyer, the ownership right and risk of damage to the goods shall pass to the Buyer at the moment of receipt of the goods from the Seller. In the event of the Buyer's delay in taking over the goods, the risk of damage to the goods passes to the Buyer on the first day of the Buyer's delay in taking over the goods.
By using this website and placing orders on it as a user, you agree to the following:
a) You will only use the Website to submit questions and legally valid orders.
b) You will not place any false or fraudulent orders. If there is a reasonable suspicion that an order of this type has been placed, the seller will be entitled to cancel it and inform the competent authorities.
If you don't provide us with all the information we need, you won't be able to place your order.
By placing an order on this website, you declare that you are over 18 years of age, legally competent to enter into binding agreements and fully agree to the terms and conditions. In addition, you declare and confirm that, prior to placing your order, we have informed you sufficiently of the actions required to conclude the purchase contract by describing these terms and conditions on the relevant subpage of the website, that the purchase contract will not be deposited you have the right to apply for it in writing and that the language offered for the conclusion of the purchase contract is Slovak.
7. Withdrawal from the contract by the buyer – consumer
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act, a buyer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the goods without stating a reason within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods.
The withdrawal period shall be deemed to be maintained if the withdrawal notice was sent to the seller no later than the last day of the period.
The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract even before the withdrawal period begins. For withdrawal from the contract, the buyer is entitled to use the withdrawal form provided by the seller, which is published on the website of the operator of e-shop techsavers.com.
Goods returned by the buyer must not be used or damaged, should be in the original packaging, if possible and when returning the buyer is required to provide proof of purchase.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the buyer is obliged to return the goods to the seller at the registered office of the company, unless otherwise agreed with the seller. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer shall bear only the cost of returning the goods to the seller or the person authorized by the seller to take over the goods.
The Seller shall, without undue delay and within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, refund to the Buyer all payments received from or under the Contract, including shipping, delivery and shipping costs and other costs and charges. , in the same manner as the buyer used in his payment, unless otherwise agreed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the refund may be withheld until the seller has received the goods back, or until the buyer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever is the sooner.
In accordance with § 7 para. 6 of the Consumer Protection Act in distance selling, the consumer may not withdraw from the contract, which is:
- the provision of a service where its provision has started with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has declared that he has been duly advised that, by expressing that consent, he loses the right of withdrawal after the service has been fully provided and
- the sale of goods or the provision of services the price of which depends on price movements on the financial market which the seller cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period,
- the sale of goods made to the specific requirements of the consumer, tailor-made goods or goods intended specifically for one consumer,
- the sale of goods which are subject to rapid deterioration or perishability,
- the sale of goods encased in a protective wrapper which it is not appropriate to return for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective wrapping has been broken after delivery,
- the sale of goods which, by their nature, may, after delivery, be inseparably mixed with other goods,
- the sale of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the delivery of which may take place not earlier than 30 days and whose price depends on movements in prices on the market beyond the seller's control,
- carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance, which the consumer has explicitly asked the seller; this shall not apply to service contracts and contracts for the sale of goods other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, if they were concluded during the seller's visit to the consumer and the consumer did not order those services or goods in advance,
- the sale of phonograms, video recordings, audio-visual recordings, books or computer software sold in protective packaging if the consumer has unpacked the packaging,
- the sale of periodicals, with the exception of sales under a subscription agreement and the sale of books not supplied in protective covers,
- the provision of accommodation services other than accommodation, the carriage of goods, the rental of cars, the provision of catering services or the provision of services related to leisure activities and under which the seller undertakes to provide such services within the agreed time or within the agreed time,
- the provision of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, where the provision of such content has started with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has declared that he has been duly informed that he is losing his right of withdrawal by expressing such consent.
8. Warranty conditions and liability for defects
The goods are manufactured with the greatest care using the best materials and technologies. The warranty period commences from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer. The warranty period for all goods is 24 months (with the exception of sales to the company registration number, where the warranty is 12 months) from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer, unless otherwise stated below, or unless the seller provides a longer warranty period. The warranty starts from the date of receipt of the goods.
A longer warranty period may be specified in these Complaints Rules, in the User Manual or indicated on the invoice accompanying the goods.
In the case of goods sold at a lower price due to a defect, the warranty period is 24 months, but the seller is not responsible for the defect for which the lower price was negotiated. The warranty period for used items is 12 months (Section 620 (2) of the Civil Code) and the seller is not liable for defects caused by their use or wear. Used items are clearly marked as used by the seller and include information about their reduced warranty period.
The Seller provides a warranty for defects of goods as follows:
- quantity defects - defects of the goods consisting in delivery of less than the agreed quantity of goods - the buyer is obliged to notify the seller at the latest when taking over the goods, otherwise his claims from the defects cease to exist. If the buyer signs the delivery note, respectively. any other document confirming the delivery of the goods and not mentioning this type of defects, the legal fiction is that the goods were delivered to the buyer in the agreed quantity,
- visible mechanical damage of the goods, including unsuitable packaging and scratches and other apparent defects, which are visible directly at the delivery of the goods - the buyer is obliged to notify the Seller at the latest when taking over the goods, otherwise his claims from defects expire. If the buyer signs the delivery note, respectively. other document confirming the delivery of the goods and not mentioning this kind of defects, the goods were delivered to the buyer without obvious defects,
- defects detectable when unpacking the goods - the buyer is obliged to immediately notify the seller of any apparent defects of the goods which are detectable after unpacking and must not dispose of the goods and use them,
- defects not detectable by other than use of the goods - these are hidden defects, which the buyer is entitled and obliged to apply to the seller without undue delay after their discovery, but no later than 7 days as the defect was found or could observe with due care; after the expiry of this period, the Buyer's claims from these defects of the goods shall expire.
The general obligation of the buyer is to treat the products according to the instructions given in the catalogs, instructions and brochures of the manufacturers of the goods. The warranty does not apply and the seller is not liable, especially for the following defects:
- Incorrect operation, improper or inadequate handling (in particular damage to plastic parts of the product, scratches caused by improper cleaning, damage caused by impacts ...),
- resulting from use and installation contrary to the manufacturer's owner's manual due to electrostatic discharge damage,
- arising from the use of incorrect or defective software, or any related damage,
- arising from a natural disaster, violent damage, weathering or operating in extremely unusual conditions,
- due to incompatibility of components purchased elsewhere than the seller of this product, unless the component is approved by the seller,
- arising from unauthorized interference with the product,
- arising from gross violations of the principles of operation and use of the goods described in particular in the catalog, instructions, prospectus, user manual, laptop battery.
The Seller is not liable for any loss, damage or misuse of data stored on the product's recording media. Before taking the product for repair, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure an adequate backup of the necessary data and to prevent their possible misuse.
The complaint procedure, including the buyer's claims for defects, is governed by the complaint handling policy set forth in Section 9 of these GTC.
If the buyer is considered a consumer, the provisions of § 619 et seq. Of the Civil Code take precedence over the arrangements in this article. The provisions of the Civil Code shall also apply to claims arising from defects in goods.
9. Principles of handling Complaints - Complaints policy
If the complaint was filed on time and in the manner regulated by this Article, the Buyer has the following rights in accordance with §622 to §625 of the Civil Code in case of defects in goods:
- If the error can be corrected, the buyer has the right to a free, timely and appropriate correction of the error without undue delay.
- Instead of correcting the error, the buyer may request a replacement of the order; if the error relates only to the part of the order, you may request replacement of that component if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs in relation to the price of the order or the importance of the order.
- If the error cannot be corrected and prevents the proper use of the order as error-free, the buyer has the right to exchange the order or withdraw from the contract.
- The same rights apply to the buyer even if the errors can be corrected, but you cannot properly use the ordered goods due to an error after repair or due to multiple errors.
- In case of irremovable errors, the buyer is entitled to an appropriate discount on the price of the order.
We have informed you of these rights listed above by placing these terms on the appropriate subpage of the website and have had the opportunity to become acquainted with them before placing your order.
The buyer can make a claim:
- in person, directly at the Seller's registered office, with the complainant in charge, at any time of the day during the opening hours of the operation,
- in writing, by sending to the postal address of the Seller.
The Seller or the employee authorized by the Seller shall determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complicated cases within 3 working days from the date of the claim, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the goods is required.
In the event that a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required, the buyer may be informed of the status of the complaint, which will be further assessed individually on the basis of an agreement between the seller and the buyer.
In the case of handling a complaint requiring a complex technical assessment of the matter within less than 30 days, the buyer will be informed of this fact and will be able to personally pick up the goods or the goods will be delivered to the seller free delivery.
When submitting a claim it is necessary to prove the following facts:
- that the buyer has purchased the product from the seller with whom I apply it and at what price; for this purpose, the buyer shall present a valid proof of purchase with the date of purchase indicating the purchase of the claimed goods (especially the invoice, receipt, receipt, other, ...),
- that the product has a defect during the warranty period (and it is not a defect that is not covered by the warranty under this Complaints Procedure, the manufacturer's user manual, or applicable law),
- prompt notification of the defect to the seller and delivery of defective goods to the seller immediately at the seller's address at the expense of the buyer, unless the seller and the buyer agree otherwise;
- if the product has been granted a longer warranty period than the general one - 24 months, the buyer proves that the defect occurred during the warranty period. For this purpose, the Buyer shall present a duly and legibly completed warranty letter stating the date of sale, the type of product, the stamp of the shop and the signature of the seller. In special cases, where the longer warranty period is known to the seller, it may not require the buyer to present a warranty certificate to prove it.
- The Buyer is obliged to mark the claimed goods sufficiently and to describe the defect of the goods in the most detailed way and to provide all contact details of the Buyer for the purpose of communication during the complaint process.
- When claiming a computer, it is also necessary for the buyer to declare that all license conditions have been complied with and that no illegal software is installed on the computer, otherwise the seller is not obliged to accept the received claim. If the seller finds out that the claimed computer contains illegal software, he is not obliged to acknowledge the received claim. In this case, the seller is not liable for damage. If the product was granted a longer warranty period than the general - 24 months, the buyer proves that the defect occurred during the warranty period. For this purpose, the Buyer shall present a duly and legibly completed warranty letter stating the date of sale, the type of product, the stamp of the shop and the signature of the seller. In special cases, where the longer warranty period is known to the seller, it may not require the buyer to present a warranty certificate to prove it.
- The Buyer is obliged to mark the claimed goods sufficiently and to describe the defect of the goods in the most detailed way and to provide all contact details of the Buyer in order to communicate during the complaint process.
- When you claiming a computer, it is also necessary for the buyer to declare that all license conditions have been complied with and that no illegal software is installed on the computer, otherwise the seller is not obliged to accept the received claim. If the seller finds out that the claimed computer contains illegal software, he is not obliged to acknowledge the received claim. In this case, the seller is not liable for damage.
In the event of failure of any of the above conditions by the Buyer, the Seller is entitled not to accept the claim, respectively reject the claim. On the basis of agreement between the seller and the buyer can be subsequently due to non-acceptance / rejection of the claim after warranty service, for a fee according to the price list published on website of the Seller and invoiced as a warranty service.
If the buyer reports a defect that is not covered by the warranty (eg the warranty conditions have not been met, the defect was reported in error, after the warranty, etc.), the seller may claim reimbursement of the costs incurred in removing the reported defect in full.
The Seller shall issue a confirmation to the Buyer when making a claim. The Seller shall issue a written document on the settlement of the claim no later than 30 days from the date of the claim.
After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller is obliged to handle the complaint without undue delay, however, the complaint must not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiry of this period for settling the claim, the Buyer has the same rights as if it were a defect that cannot be remedied (right to exchange goods or refund - withdrawal from the Contract).
In the event of a claim for goods made within the first 12 months of purchase, MB TECH BB s.r.o. handle the claim by refusal only on the basis of expert judgment. The Seller shall provide the consumer with a copy of the expert opinion justifying the rejection of the complaint within 14 days from the date of handling the complaint. If MB TECH BB s.r.o. rejects a claim for goods raised after 12 months of purchase, is obliged to indicate in the proof of the claim, to whom the buyer can send the goods for professional assessment. If the customer proves the responsibility of MB TECH BB s.r.o. for defects of the goods, the claim can be applied again.
If the defective goods are replaced with new ones, the warranty period starts from the new goods takeover. In the event that a replacement part has been replaced, the warranty period for the new part will commence upon receipt of the new part. The period from the exercise of the right from liability for defects until the time when the Buyer was obliged to take over the thing after the repair has been completed, is not included in the warranty period. The rights of liability for defects of the goods for which the warranty period expires, if they were not exercised within the warranty period.
Claims for goods are subject to the provisions of the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act.
When handling, using, transporting and storing the goods, the buyer is obliged to follow the instructions given in the user manual of the manufacturer of the goods. The Buyer is obliged to inspect the goods delivered by the Seller as soon as possible, and the inspection must be carried out in such a way that the defects that can be found during an adequate professional inspection are detected as soon as possible. The Buyer is obliged to immediately report all such defects to the Seller without delay. The Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller of any defects that occur later without undue delay.
The most common problems in making a claim
- Incomplete error description. Most often, customers write "not working" in the error description. If the technician starts to test the motherboard with this error description and it starts up, the claim is considered unjustified. Therefore, please write a detailed description of the error, for example: "the monitor displays only shades of red when turned on and in the upper right corner a black spot about 5 cm wide."
- Damaged protective stickers. Do not arbitrarily remove any stickers (from processors, memories, etc.) down otherwise you will automatically void your warranty.
- Incorrectly set switches or incorrect installation. The customer does not read the instructions and does not install the product correctly. Please read the tutorials and readme files to save a lot of time and money.
- Bad BIOS version. Many errors are caused by installing a BIOS that is not designed for a given motherboard type. If you have any doubts about the correctness of the BIOS before upgrading, please consult our technician.
- Claims of parameters that the manufacturer does not guarantee. Customers sometimes expect from products that the manufacturer does not guarantee. Please consult with our dealers before buying the product, or have the product demonstrated.
- Complaint of parameters, which at first glance appear as an error, but are a natural part of the goods. For example, on monitors with the trinitron and fd trinitron screens, 2 fine strips can be seen when viewed closely, but do not indicate a corrupted image but serve to synchronize it.
- Burned dots for LCD monitors - ISO 13406 permits up to 5 burns per 1 million dots for an LCD monitor. Therefore, claims of this type cannot be accepted. According to the ISO standard in the table, the maximum pixel / per-pixel ratio is good:
- 2pcs (type 1) t. j. permanently lit white
- 2pcs (type 2) t. j. permanently black
- 5pcs (type 3) ie. all errors other than type 1 and 2 eg permanently red, blue, etc.
Example: the display of a 15 "LCD monitor is 0.786432 million pixels - 5 per 1 million allowed - hence 5 * 0.78 = 3.9 defective pixels per monitor.
10. Final provisions
These GTC come into force and effect on the day of their publication on the website of the e-shop operator techsavers.com and are binding for the buyer and the seller chosen by him. GTCs are valid to the extent and wording in which they are published on the website at the time of sending the buyer's order to the operator of the e-shop.
In the event that some provisions of these GTC become wholly or partly invalid or ineffective, this shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions. The provisions of the relevant legislation shall apply instead of invalid or ineffective provisions.
For delivery of electronic messages addressed to the buyer, if the seller does not receive an error message about the impossibility of delivery of the message (e-mail or sms message) to the provided e-mail address, respectively. ph. buyer number (mobile), this message (email or sms message) is considered delivered the next day after it is sent, unless mandatory law provides otherwise.
For the delivery of electronic messages addressed to the e-shop operator or seller, the electronic document (e-mail) is considered undelivered until its receipt by the e-shop operator or seller confirms to the buyer by a return e-mail message.
The consignment shall be deemed to have been delivered even if the addressee refuses to accept it or even if the addressee does not accept it by his own fault or omission. In such a case, it shall be deemed to have been delivered by the expiry of the postal storage period as specified by the consignor and the return of the consignment to the consignor, which the consignor must prove undamaged proof. Notices delivered via courier delivery service (especially DPD, DHL, IN TIME, UPS) shall be deemed delivered upon receipt by the contracting party. If delivery by courier service is unsuccessful, it will be considered as the moment of delivery on the third day after the first delivery attempt, and the delivery attempt will be proven by a courier service statement. It is the Seller's sole right to decide in what form and in which cases it will communicate with the Buyer (SMS or e-mail or other appropriate method).
If any provision of the GTC and / or the Agreement proves to be invalid or ineffective, such invalidity or ineffectiveness shall not result in the invalidity or ineffectiveness of other provisions of the Contract and / or the GTC. In such a case, the Parties undertake to replace such invalid or ineffective provision with a new one without delay so as to preserve the purpose pursued by the relevant invalid or ineffective provision at the time of its adoption, respectively conclusion of this contract.
The e-shop operator reserves the right to review and modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any modification of the Terms may not violate or limit the Buyer's right under this Agreement that was made prior to the entry into force of such modifications. The amendments will take effect on the day they are published on the website. If the buyer does not agree with the changed terms, he has the right to cancel his user account, otherwise e-shop operator assumes that he agrees with them.
The Buyer is subject to the policies and conditions in force while using this website or placing each order.
The applicable substantive and procedural law is the law of the Slovak Republic. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the GTC, the Contract, including disputes concerning the supply of goods, shall be settled and settled exclusively by the courts in the Slovak Republic under Slovak law.
If, as a buyer, you consider that your rights have been violated, or if you are not satisfied with how the claim is handled, please contact us first by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to agree out of court settlement.
If we reject your application or do not respond within 30 days, you have the right to file a petition to initiate an alternative dispute resolution procedure pursuant to Section 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended. The body dealing with these disputes is the Slovak Trade Inspection with registered office at Bajkalská 21 / A, 827 99 Bratislava, PO BOX 29 (http://www.soi.sk) or any other authorized body, registered in the list of bodies for alternative dispute resolution at the Ministry of Finance of the Slovak Republic (http://www.mhsr.sk). You can also use the online dispute resolution platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/